Sabtu, 20 Oktober 2012

mom's recipe is still the best

last weekend, I made oreo cheesecake.
today, I made chocolate chocolate chip pudding cookies.
but both of them didn't get a good response from my family ;(

the flavor was okay I think, but the problem is, people's taste is different. apparently, my family prefers traditional cakes like 'putri noong', 'bolu pandan', 'bugis', 'katimus' or something like that. well, my mom is a master in terms of making those traditional cakes. should I just learn from her how to make those traditional cakes? 

last week, my mom made 'putri noong'. I brought it to my office, and responses from my friends were pretty good. They said it was delicious and eating just one was not enough. Before, I had brought traditional cookies that were made by my mom and the response was good too.

so, perhaps, starting next week, I'll learn how to make traditional food, cakes and cookies based on my mom's recipe. I might still looking for recipe from internet, but I have to make sure about the flavor, whether my family will love it or not...hmmm


 


0 komentar:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com